Thursday, 22 December 2011

A shocking week...

Hello All!

So this week I had to give the Simply Stampin' Challenge a miss :(
BUT I have a great reason why...
...the guide dog puppy electrocuted me!

Honestly it is true. I made my entry for the design team, and needed to upload it to the laptop. The laptop was nearly flat and needed a battery charge... get the cable to plug it in..  ...FLASH BANG! 
The little trouble maker had chewed through the bit of the cable that actually plugs into the laptop! It was all a little alarming. I phoned my husband who insisted I phone NHS direct; and they decided to dial 999 for me... honestly it all seemed such an overreaction, but as the emergency doctor told me as I was linked up to an ECG machine, better safe than sorry.

Suffice to say that I am still here, whole and well, but as is obvious, the laptop could not be charged - so no photos. We have ordered a new cable, but as it is Christmas the post is rather delayed...
I can still enter text using the notebook, but images will have to wait.

Oh, and just so you don't worry - Odelle was totally fine, only a tiny little red mark on her gum (a small burn about the size of a pin head), and was cleared as in perfectly health by my supervisor when checked out the next day.

Anyway, enough from me!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Best Wishes,

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!