Saturday 7 January 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge - Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White.

Hello Hello Hello! I am so glad to be back, it has been very frustrating not knowing when I would be able to take part in the challenge again. This year it is off to a great start with a colour combo challenge, so here is my offering:


A little custom made box filled with a set of thank you note-lets - there are 6 in the box, but I have only displayed 3. Here is a close up of 2 of the designs:



For those of you who know Stampin' Up! products rather well, you will see that I have swapped out Pool Party card and ribbon for Bashful Blue - simply because I ran out over the holidays so picked the closest match out of what I did have.

I hope you like them, I do! I find it really difficult to do clean and simple type designs, so this seems to be a step in the right direction in that respect.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: So Many Thanks, So Swirly
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Bashful Blue (sub for Pool Party)
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Bashful Blue (sub for Pool Party)
Punches: Scallop Trim Border.

Happy Crafting!
Bx


3 comments:

  1. Great idea. Love these xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards Becky! I like the punched border on the box lid!
    Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Set Of Thank You Cards,Love the box...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!