Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sail Away Card for my Husband

So it is my second wedding anniversary at the start of September and so I made this card for my lovely husband:


I love the technique I have used for the boat sails - stamp the boat twice in black ink, once onto crumb cake card and once onto white card. Cut out the parts of the boat from the white card that you want to pick out, in this case the sails, and mount onto the crumb cake. Simple but oh so effective!


I really hope that he likes it!

Happy Crafting...
Becky

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: So Swirly, Sail Away, For My Family
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive.
Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy.
Ribbon: Old Olive, Linen Thread
Punches: Modern Label
Other: Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, rhinestones (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!