Saturday 17 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch 9

This weeks sketch challenge was a perfect opportunity for me to dive into some of my NEW stash from the NEW catalogue - can you spot what goodies I have used?


I love this vintage and traditional style of image, and the card as a whole is updated by having a more contemporary layout. I hope you like it!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Soft Holly and Beautiful Season
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla.
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Marina Mist.
Punches: Designer Label, Scallop Trim Border
Other: Ribbon (non SU), DSP, Sponge Daubers, Blender Pens, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!