Friday 14 September 2012

Men's Vintage Games Card

This card has to be one of my recent favourites so I hope you like it! 


I have used some lovely Stampin' Up! colours in a limited colour palette: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White.


Top Tip: Create great impact in your cards by using a base of black and white, then adding pops of only one or two other colours! I have also added a little depth by mounting the central panel of playing cards on foam pads. The playing cards are from one of those tiny packs you get out of a Christmas cracker, and are just the right size for a greetings card.

Happy Crafting,
Becky

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Games (non SU)
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Black StazOn
Card: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Foam Pads, Playing Cards (non SU), Mica Powder (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!