Sunday 21 October 2012

Christmas is coming!

Well, I know that for some people it is still too early to be thinking about Christmas, but us crafting folk need a head start if we are going to get everything done in time! This month I have been running a few Stampin' Up! workshops, in which we have made the most beautiful crackers. If you would like a FREE evening in with friends, and the chance to earn FREE product as well then contact me at craftingbecky@gmail.com


The crackers are not too difficult to make, and the base is made from a single sheet of A4 card, then embellished very simply using some stamping, ribbon, some card scraps and a few rhinestone gems:


The colours I have used are very simple: White, Night of Navy and Pool Party, and all supplies used are Stampin' Up! I have had a lot of people ask me how to make their own crackers like these, so I will do a separate post on this later in the week :)

Lastly I apologise for not being particularly active on here for a few weeks, I have had a rather bad bout of flu! I am all better now, thankfully in time for Convention... But I will tell you about that another day :)

Happy Crafting
Becky

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Everything Eleanor, Stampin' Wheels: Jolly Jingles, Cheerful Christmas or Very Vintage
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party
Inks: Night of Navy, Pool Party
Ribbon: Night of Navy
Punches / Dies: Snow Flurry, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Scallop and Scallop trim border punch.
Other: Rhinestones, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Cuttlebug (non SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!