Monday 1 October 2012

The NEW catalogue is HERE!!!

I am so excited to tell you that the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue has arrived!


It is packed with fantastic goodies, and is bigger than ever before - we now have access to the same stamp sets as those in the USA! 

So what do you need to know about the NEW catalogue?
  1. It contains over 200 EXCLUSIVE stamp sets - we are not in the shops!
  2. There are 4 pages of gorgeous Designer Series Paper - perfect for scrap bookers and card making.
  3. There are price reductions - over 10% discount on some of last year's prices!
  4. Prices are listed in both  EUROS and POUNDS - this is because as of next week I am allowed to sell to France, Germany, Austria and The Netherlands. Make sure you are looking at the lower price on the right for the price in POUNDS.
  5. The product range of dies and embossing folders has massively expanded! Check out pages 188 to 194 to see the EXCLUSIVE selection of designs from Stampin' Up!



In addition to the new catalogue, Stampin' Up! are offering you the opportunity to get 6 packs of Designer Series Paper (RRP £9.95 each) completely free! Sign up as a demo during October or November this year, and receive a pack of papers of your choice once a month for the next 6 months! If you would be interested in this fabulous promotion, just pop me an email (my address is at the top of the page!) with your details and I will contact you to have a no pressure chat.

My ladies and I have a great time, we would love you to join our growing team!

Check back tomorrow to see my top picks from the NEW catalogue!

Happy Crafting - I am off to go and play with my goodies...

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!