Tuesday 2 October 2012

Top Picks!


Well yesterday saw the launch of the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue, so I thought I would share with you what I think are going to be some of the most popular items:

1) Elegant Butterfly punch, and matching set 'Papillon Potpourri'. I love this set it is so versatile with both realistic and more arty images, and the punch is a bargain at only £14.25! 




2) Framelits dies - and coordinating stamp sets! Wow, wow, wow these have been so eagerly anticipated by so many crafters! The example below uses the 'From My Heart' stamp set, and the Apothecary Accents Framelits - see where your imagination can take you!


We can't get enough of this stamp set that coordinates with Apothecary Accents die.


3) Fancy Fan Embossing Folder - The USA had this particular folder before us and I have been itching to get my hands on it! Adding texture to a card or project really adds the wow factor!

Peacock focal piece for any occasion!


4) Accessories! The right accessories make all the difference, and the NEW Vintage Faceted Designer buttons add a touch of drama and are the perfect finishing touch to any project. At just £5.50 a tub they are a bit of a bargain too!

Love the use of feathers here!


5) In Colours! Every year Stampin' Up! introduces 5 NEW colours to their range, and retires 5 old ones. Each set of new colours is only available for 2 years - and this year the range is beautiful! Three of the new colours are demonstrated below:

Birthday card with pennant banner.

The dark blue is Midnight Muse, the yellow is the stunning Summer Starfruit, and the pink colour is Primrose Petals. Two more colours complete the set - Raspberry Ripple (my favourite!) and Gumball Green (the perfect green for Christmas). 

Having regular new colours to play with means that your crafting always stays fresh and on-trend. There are some great products available, including inks, card, ribbon, accessories and pens that all coordinate! Check out page 152 of the annual catalogue for details.

I hope you have enjoyed finding out about my top 5 picks, and I will be back later to show you some items made using some of the New products available.

Happy Crafting,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!