Tuesday 9 April 2013

NEW workshop timetable out NOW!

I have just released my new class timetable up until the end of June - I hope you will be able to come along to one of my events as we have great fun and create all sorts of items.

The new timetable can be found by clicking on the link HERE!


We all need some creativity in our lives, and here is what some of my lovely customers have said about my classes recently:

Jan: "I was made to feel very welcome, and I found it all very friendly and relaxed"

Elisabeth: "All very good. Lots of lovely glittery bits to play with!"

Jennifer: "I always enjoy Becky's workshops - Becky is a great teacher/ craft coach and very patient"

Anne-Marie: "Had a really lovely relaxing day. Thank you!"


I look forward to hearing from you soon! Contact me directly by emailing:
to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!