Tuesday 15 March 2011

3D Project

Well I seem to have been slacking at posting things up this week, but I will beg your forgiveness and say that I have been very busy! I would like to show you the beautiful project called the Elegant Soiree Basket (see link at bottom of post). I also created some little note cards to go in the basket and think it would make a perfect gift!


The basket with the note cards in it;
I love how simple and fast the note cards were to make, as well as the fact they use so little in the way of materials. The 'crumb cake' colour which I have used throughout, and as the background for the right hand note has got to be my new favourite colour as it is so versatile and coordinates with seemingly everything!

Recipe;
Stamp Sets; Simply Said, Baroque Motifs.
Card; Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla.
Ribbon; Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake.
Punches; Scallop Trim Border, Boho Blossoms.
Other; Designer Series Paper - Elegant Soiree, Basic Pearls.

I am also entering this project in the secret crafter Saturday challenge, 'Flowers for Mum';
http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-125.html

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining us on our "Flowers for Mum" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project! (even if I do say so myself!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!