Thursday 24 March 2011

First Workshop! Part B

This watercolour effect card uses a technique shown to me by a friend, and I really like that no two stampings will ever be quite the same...


As I wanted to demonstrate a different style of card, I partnered the Just Believe stamp with Linen Thread, neutral backing card, and a neutral button to finish it off. I used the pumpkin card to matt the stamp itself, and used sponge daubers on the edges just to make the card 'pop' a little more, and pick up one of the inks used for the stamp.

Recipe;
Stamps; Just Believe.
Card; Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.
Inks; Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie.
Other; Linen Thread, Button.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!