Wednesday 9 March 2011

Flower Broach

I made a few things today, one of which is this flower broach made of felt and embellished with beading. I tried a bit of an experiment with my cuttlebug and some dies, and am rather pleased with the result!
And as usual, here is a more detailed photo of some of the hand beading and embroidery I used to finish off the item;
I love the beads in the centre of the flower, they are the most gorgeous shades of shimmery red and purple! Hopefully the friend I have made it for will like it as much as I do.

Recipe;
Felt; Red and Cream
Beads; Gold, Red and Purple
Other; embroidery floss, beading thread, broach back finding, small amount fabric glue, cuttlebug, 'tattered florals' cutting die.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!