Sunday 6 March 2011

The first card!

So I have finished my first card using the stash that came with my starter kit! It is for a very special friend who has just started a new job, and I wanted to give her something spring-like to make her smile...
All the stamps used are from the For Everything set;
 A close up of some of the detail, where I used the blender pens to fill the purple flower, and the 'rock n roll' technique for the central flower;
 Finally I had to show you this stamp enlarged because I think it is so pretty! I simply added some rhinestones to make it sparkle! (What girl doesn't like some sparkle?!)
So the final 'Recipe' for this card is;
Stamp sets; For Everything.
Card; Whisper White, Old Olive.
Ink; Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
Ribbon; Rich Razzleberry.
Other; Basic Rhinestones, coloured rhinestones (non SU), and a cuttlebug + dies (non SU).

Please let me know what you think of this one!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!