Saturday 15 October 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Colour Combo - ATCs

This week we are back to a colour combination again, and I thought it lent itself perfectly to a shabby grunge sort of style, the colours being: 
  • Cajun Craze
  • Basic Black
  • Whisper White
  • Old Olive

I haven't made any ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) in a fair while, so inspiration struck as I looked through my collection the other day. I hope you like them, and if you would like to swap, please leave me a comment, or email me!



Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Sense of Time, Sanded.
Inks: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Black StazOn, Versamark, white gel pen.
Card Stock: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: White and Gold embossing powder, little leaves die, brads, fibres (non SU), vellum, label maker (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!