Saturday 29 October 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch 11

Hello all! I do apologise for the late posting of this, I managed to schedule it for the wrong date - lucky I spotted it! Without further ado, here is my DT entry for this weeks sketch:


I have used my new Dasher stamp, along with heat and stick powder to attach dazzling diamonds glitter. The new lace ribbon punch is fantastic and I am using it al the time at the moment! The white flowers/flakes are also made using the lace punch but trimmed down, and the wavy border at the bottom of the dasher panel is part of the offcuts.
Here is a close up of some of the detail:


The tiny Merry Christmas tag is from my own stash, embossed in gold.
I hope you like my work...

Recipe:
Stamps: Dasher, Sanded (retired)
Inks: Versamark, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ribbon: Real Read
Punches: Lace Ribbon
Other: Heat and Stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, tag (non SU)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what a fab card with a very striking, dramatic colour combo! I LOVE how you've used the lace ribbon border punch - even using the offcuts! And who can resist a sparkly Dasher?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!